The UK's independent property information site

Go Back   Home Move: property forum > Property Forums > Home Improvement

Home Improvement Redecorating and improving property either after buying, or ready to sell.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2014, 04:57 AM

Default 5 Useful Tips That Could Make Your House Beautiful

Every one of us want our home to be magnificently designed so that our relatives appreciate and compliment our efforts. Getting a wonderful home is everybody's preference but do we really care to decorate our house? I believe many of them do their best to accomplish so but cannot manage to get the most of their imagination.

I recommend very simple things that won't require much money or efforts but it can help to make your house beautiful.

Let's talk of these guidelines for decorating a house below:

1. Always continue to keep your house clear and tidy as it has been appropriately said "Cleanness is next to Godliness." If you can keep your house clean then it could be both safe for your family membersas well as the guests would also like it.

2. Change the Window curtains of your room every week. If possible try to change the window curtains of every room at least one time in a week and you will see how your house shining with neatness like never before.

3. Make an effort to keep the number of things in the drawing room to the minimum.A sofa set,Television and a Center Table can do the trick.The lesser and the most significant ones in the drawing room,the more beautiful your room would look.

4. Keep the Middle table of your drawing room full of space. If you want you can keep a Floral vase in the middle of the table but keep the rest of the table empty. Ensure it is a habit to change the Flowers everyday if you have kept real flowers else you can keep artificial Flowers that can last long.

5.The Cooking area is an important place of your house so do not neglect it. Avoid eating food in the Kitchen and keep your Kitchen area clean. Have a Kitchen Chimney for your house that would help in soaking unwanted oil from your Kitchen.
Old 26-08-2014, 12:37 AM
Property Forums

Default Re: 5 Useful Tips That Could Make Your House Beautiful

Wow, Thanks for sharing such helpful tips; for me it is really indeed the cooking area is the most important place in our house so we shouldn't neglect it. Have a good day.
Old 09-09-2014, 02:15 PM

I guess one important rule is to keep your house not very crowded. And I mean with different types of decoration or colors. I guess simple it's always the best. I have my home really minimal. But don't think that I don't have furniture. I do have but it's well placed so that I have in the rest of the house a lot of open space left. I guess I don't like to see everywhere stuff, boxes and other things left. I like to keep everything clean till the last detail.
Old 13-09-2014, 02:38 PM

For me the living room is the most important part of the house. Its where the visitors stay when they step inside the house. If i have a wonderful living room, surely they will never forget it because i believe on first impressions last long. But i also agree on "ecohomes" staying minimal on design is the best.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:13 AM

Each and every room or part of the house is important to keep clean & appealing.
Clean and properly managed home delivers calm & happiness to the family members.
Old 27-10-2014, 03:47 PM

I am very obsessed with cleaning and there is nothing like "this room is more important to be cleaned". For me all the parts of the house should be perfectly cleaned out. I love when my house is cleaned, it brings so much cozyness. Of course, my boyfriend is not always enthusiastic about cleaning (guilty). P.S. Very useful article, Sophia

Last edited by m_briggs; 27-10-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:16 AM

I'm remodeling my kitchen, and those tips that I've read helps a lot.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:27 AM

Thank you for sharing this. Gladly to read it. Keep going with the good work.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:26 PM

I agree with keeping your house clean but i don't think not eating in the kitchen or keeping your house minimalist is the key to having a beautiful home.
Old 29-07-2015, 09:43 AM

Thanks for the tips where usefull!