The UK's independent property information site

Go Back   Home Move: property forum > Property Forums > Home Improvement

Home Improvement Redecorating and improving property either after buying, or ready to sell.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2009, 01:45 PM

Default Blinds - Not working properly

Hi

My blinds in my new property do not appear to be working correctly. They go 'all the way' in one direction, but only half way in the other. the string pulls but it does not pull anything. i assume there is a mechanism inside somewhere which i can fiddle with!?

all advice appreciated.

thanks
Old 26-06-2009, 05:01 PM

Maybe it is time to get some new blinds? Sorry, that wasn't helpful. Have you tried taking the blinds down and looking to see if anything is stuck?
Old 26-06-2009, 06:17 PM

not as of yet no - that would be the sensible thing to do - i just wasnt sure if there was a way round of taking them down.

Posting Rules