The UK's independent property information site

Go Back   Home Move: property forum > Property Forums > Property Development

Property Development Discussions about renovation, modernisation, and otherwise developing a property for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 26-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Manchester and Derbyshire
Posts: 2
Default Developer or Funder needed in the Peak District

Hi !

I have a large Grade 11 Listed property that was formally a Hotel. It is an ideal property to develop and has recently been used for residential purposes. I have plans to get funding and develop the property either myself or through a developer.

I have developed properties in the past but this is a lot larger than I have previously done.

I would consider a JV with the right people or person and would appreciate any messages for guidance or willing to join me on the project.

Reply With Quote

developement, funding needed, investment property, property developer

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Property Boards
Buying Property Selling Property Estate Agents Solicitors & Legal Builders & Developments
Property Development Home Improvements Buying Property Abroad

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Important Notice: does not provide professional advice on any aspect of buying, selling, developing or investing property. All posts are provided as lay opinions and not personal professional guidance. You should always seek a qualified professional for professional advice in relation to your personal circumstances. The forums are not monitored, and the site administrators cannot be held liable for the content of the forum. If you have any objection to any post on the forums, please either use the Report Post feature, or else Contact Us to ensure such content is properly dealt with. We are not responsible for third party links on the site.