Home Move: property forum

Home Move: property forum (http://www.homemove.co.uk/forums/)
-   Estate Agents (http://www.homemove.co.uk/forums/estate-agents/)
-   -   Philip Cottrell & Forensic Wealth Management (http://www.homemove.co.uk/forums/philip-cottrell-and-forensic-wealth-management-4173.html)

colinfish 23-07-2010 07:45 AM

Philip Cottrell & Forensic Wealth Management

I am trying to get hold of this company in respect of a refund of reservation, their offices are no longer open, can anyone provide me with a correct address.

whsitle blower 09-12-2010 10:22 AM

Re: Philip Cottrell & Forensic Wealth Management

I think i can help please contact me

whsitle blower 05-01-2011 10:15 AM

Philip Cottrell and Forensic Wealth Management, based in Spain. We if you google Mr Philip Cottrell Spain or Philip Cottrell Forensic Wealth Management you will see how busy he has been. He is an expert on Property, Gold investmnet, Vintage Wine investment and also Fine Art. But you need to dig deeper into the search engines and there you will find the clients who have lost money, not just with Forensic Wealth Management but also with Fortuna Estates. Or Fortuna Land investmnet. ex employees of Philip Cottrell have come forward and given us a very interesting insight into this character.

whsitle blower 16-02-2011 07:35 AM

If you want to get hold of phil cottrell then you can call his office 0034 952907124

joesoap 01-05-2011 12:09 PM

Re: Philip Cottrell

Phil or Philip Cottrell is no longer trading under Forensic Wealth management the hotel where he operated his office would like also to talk with him!
His new company is Trafalgar commodities, they are operating under the same formula as Forensic that is property, gold, fine art and fine wines and also now cars as investments.

Some questions we must ask of Phil Cottrell:

1) Is this the same Philip Cottrell who worked for Andalucian Dream Homes as marketing director ?

2) Is this the same philip Cottrell who worked as a senior manager at Fortuna Land/Estates, who then became Oanna? If so then there is a lot of investors who are wishing to talk with him along with a lawyer fighting a class action in Malaga who would like a long chat!
3) Is this the same Phil Cottrell who then opened Forensic Wealth Management, dealing in Property then gold dust, fine art and fine wines who then seemed to shut down quickly with unpaid clients?

4) Is this the same Phil Cottrell who is now the conservative abroad chairman for marbella?
5) Is this the same Phil Cottrell whos mother was high sherif of Kent?
6) Is this the same Phil Cottrell who has family in Gibraltar?
the answers please.....

joesoap 08-05-2011 09:40 AM

Philip Cottrell & Trafalgar Wealth Management

Well it looks like the guy running Trafalgar Commodities is the same Philip Cottrell who was sales director of Oanna Group/fortuna Land and then started Foresnic Wealth Management.

If you google phil cottrell or Forensic wealth you can read all about his so called "investments" please beware of him and his "investments".

Any one looking for answers on Oanna, Fortuna Land/investments or Forensic Welath will find it easy to get hold of Philip Cottrell as he lives a high profile life in Marbella.

joesoap 08-05-2011 09:41 AM

the company is not trafalgar wealth manement but Trafalgar commodities

Protect Investigations 15-08-2011 01:31 PM

Hi guys

We are looking into Mr Cottrell or Howard as hes also known, as well as Mr David Miller. We have un-earthed a lot of information on these people including there family memebers, address etc. If these people have scammed you out of your hard earned money then we can help bring these to justice. These people are going around obtaining money by deception and destorying peoples lives and leaving a world of hurt among good honest working people, we will carry on our investigations towards these people and keep everyone upto date and informed.

Wishing you all a good day.

New Homes Expert 23-08-2011 02:20 PM

Go for it Mr Investigator lets put them in jail!

PBMServices 03-09-2011 05:52 PM

I am going to take legal action against him. If you wish to join me, please call me on +44 (0) 121 308 4038 or my mobile +44 (0) 7929948514.

Regards,

Paul Blair