The UK's independent property information site

Go Back   Home Move: property forum > Property Forums > Property Prices

Property Prices Discussions on general property prices and property inflation in the UK.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-09-2015, 09:10 PM

Default searching house

Hey,
I'm searching for a new house in the countryside but i'm afraid by the distance between the Town and the land. So i wanted to ask you it was really better to take our house far aways from the town even we have our children in the town middle school and our job over there.
Thanks yo your answers.
Old 16-10-2015, 09:45 AM

Default Re: searching house

May i help you I"m Andrew whitmey from Lettings Agents Edinburgh UK, Are you looking to buy, sell or rent a property in Edinburgh? Don’t waste time searching it all on your own. Why not have the best lettings agents in Edinburgh help you out? You will save time and money both. Plus, you won’t end up with the wrong property! call 0131 221 0888
Old 16-11-2015, 02:59 PM

Hi baptiste65,

Where is the house located and where are you working? It really depends on the location and the distance between your house and your working place. Also is there lots of traffic on the road to your workplace?

Living in a countryside has tons of benefits for you and your children but those benefits shouldn’t be outweighed by the inconveniences.
Old 14-07-2017, 11:16 AM

Hey
For a better advice you should mention your location but in general it does not sound a good idea because in that case you and your children have to travel on daily basis which is tiring.
https://www.facebook.com/pg/jmppropertysolutions/
Old 25-10-2017, 11:01 AM

Finding the perfect house is not easy, that is why you have to take into account many factors and you must be very patient. Then when you find it will be awesome.

« Advice please. | - »